- 主帳戶
- 子帳戶
你今天感覺如何?
Tired
疲勞
-
When tiredness hits, be kind to yourself and take time to rest
當覺得累的時候,對自己好一點,好好休息一下吧。 -
Now is the time to choose yourself, take a pause.現在,請你把自己放在第一位,讓自己暫停一下。 -
Feeling tired is a signal from your body that it is time to re-energise!疲倦是身體在提醒你,該為自己充充電了! -
Take a second to breathe, slow down停下來深呼吸,放慢腳步。 -
Affirmation: I’m tired but grateful I accomplished something today給自己一點肯定:雖然今天很累,但也感激自己又完成了一些事。 -
Listen to your body and prioritise yourself in moments of tiredness傾聽身體的聲音,在疲倦的時候,請先把照顧自己放在第一位。 -
It is okay to rest, just don’t give up!累了就休息一下沒關係,只要別輕言放棄就好! -
Rest is part of progress—pausing today helps you move forward tomorrow.休息也是為了往前走——今天先停一下,明天才能走得更遠。 -
Even the strongest need to recharge; give yourself permission to slow down.再堅強的人也需要休息;請允許自己放慢腳步。 -
Taking time to rest is an act of strength, not weakness.好好休息是內心強大的表現,而不是軟弱。
Hurt
受傷
-
It hurts because it matters to you, don’t judge yourself for feeling your feelings會痛,是因為你在乎。別因為自己的真實感受而責怪自己。 -
The pain you feel today is the strength of today” — Paul Coelho「你今天所感受到的痛楚,都將化作今日的力量。」——保羅·科爾賀 -
Resilience is key, you will bounce back from this堅韌是關鍵,你一定能從這次的低谷中重新振作起來。 -
The hurt may take time to disappear but ultimately we always become larger and stronger than it傷痛可能需要時間才會消散,但最後,我們會變得比它更強大。 -
Healing takes time, but you are on your way.療癒需要時間,但你已經走在好起來的路上了。 -
Your scars tell a story; let them remind you of your strength.你的傷疤都有它的故事;讓它們變成你堅強的證明。 -
You can’t control how others treat you, but you can control how you respond.你無法控制別人如何對待你,但你可以決定自己的回應方式。 -
You are enough just as you are.原本的你,就已經夠好了。 -
You are worthy of love and respect, just by being you做自己,你值得被愛與被尊重。 -
Surround yourself with love and light; let go of what dims your shine.讓愛與光環繞著你;放下那些讓你黯淡無光的事物。
Joy
喜悅
-
A joyful life is made up of joyful moments gracefully strung together” — Brene Brown「快樂的人生,是由一個個開心的瞬間串起來的。」——布芮尼·布朗 -
Spread the joy around!將這份喜悅散播出去吧! -
Reflect and journal about what brought about this feeling so you always remember it靜下心來,寫下讓你開心的事,把這份美好記在心裡。 -
If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment” — Carlos Santana「只要心懷喜悅,便能治癒生命中的每一個瞬間。」——卡洛斯·山塔那 -
Joy and positive thinking are powerful tools for living well” — Cyndie Spiegel「喜悅與正向思考,是讓我們活出美好人生的強大力量。」——辛蒂·史匹格 -
Everyday brings new reasons to smile每一天,都有新的理由讓你微笑。 -
Joy multiplies itself when it is shared with others當喜悅與他人分享時,這份快樂會加倍綻放。 -
Joy is everywhere!喜悅無處不在! -
Choose joy everyday每一天,都選擇擁抱喜悅。 -
Joy is the sunshine that warms even the smallest moments.喜悅就像陽光,能溫暖生命中最微小的瞬間。
Grateful
感激
-
Gratitude reminds us of all that we have and all that we’ve learned感恩提醒著我們,那些我們已經擁有的,以及我們所學到的一切。 -
“Gratitude allows to give appreciation to things we had never thought to thank before”感恩讓我們學會去欣賞那些,我們從未想過要道謝的事物。 -
The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see” — Mary Davis「我越是心懷感恩,就越能看見生命的美麗。」——瑪麗·戴維斯 -
Gratitude opens my heart to more love and abundance感恩打開了我的心,讓我迎接更多的愛和充實。 -
I appreciate the simple moments in life我珍視生命中那些簡單的片刻。 -
I am thankful for the blessings in my life that give it meaning我很感謝生命中那些帶給我意義的祝福。 -
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow” — Melody Beattie「感恩讓我們理解過去,讓今天平靜,也給明天帶來希望。」——梅樂蒂·畢緹 -
Live life in gratitude!帶著感恩的心去生活吧! -
Every thank you plants a seed of kindness that grows within us.每一次說「謝謝」,都在我們心裡種下一顆善良的種子。 -
You are able to see blessings in the ordinary.你能在平凡的日常裡,看見閃閃發光的祝福。
Stressed
壓力
-
"Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And the response is something we can choose” — Maureen Killoran「壓力不在於發生了什麼,而在於我們如何回應。而回應的方式,是我們可以自己選擇的。」—— 莫琳·基洛蘭 -
Reflect: where in my body do I most feel the stress?靜下來感覺一下:我身體哪裡覺得最有壓力? -
Your body is telling you to slow down, close your eyes and take a deep breath, remind yourself that your stress is just a reaction and not the reality你的身體正在提醒你放慢腳步。閉上眼睛,深呼吸,提醒自己:你的壓力只是一種生理反應,並不代表全部的現實。 -
Slow down and redirect your mind. Take notice of your environment, name five things you observe and describe them in detail慢下來,轉移你的注意力。留意周遭的環境,說出五件你觀察到的事物,並試著詳細描述它們。 -
Stress is a temporary feeling, you are not your stress壓力只是一時的感受,你並不等於你的壓力。 -
You don’t have to do everything at once — one step is enough.你不需要一次把所有事情做完——每次只要踏出一步就夠了。 -
Notice what’s within your control, and let go of what isn’t.專心於那些你能控制的事,放下那些你管不了的。 -
Your worth is not measured by how much you carry.你的價值,不是由你肩上扛了多少重擔來衡量的。 -
Stress passes; your strength and resilience remain.壓力終會過去;但你的堅強與堅韌都會留下。 -
Be gentle with yourself — you’re doing the best you can.對自己溫柔一點——你已經盡力做到最好了。
Frustrated
沮喪
-
Frustration could be a sign that it is time to let a matter be before we revisit it again with a clearer mind感到挫折可能是一個提醒,告訴我們先放手,等頭腦清楚了再來面對。 -
Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success” — Bo Bennett
「挫折雖然有時令人痛苦,卻是邁向成功路上很重要的一部分。」—— 博·班奈特 -
Focus on what you can control instead of being frustrated by the things you can’t將目光專注於你能掌控的事物上,別讓無法改變的事把你困在挫折感中。 -
Frustration does not equate to failure!感到挫敗,絕不等於你失敗了! -
Slow down to check in with yourself and your goals, you are doing your best already放慢腳步,重新檢視自己與目標;別忘了,你已經盡了最大的努力。 -
This feeling might be an indication to adjust your approach這種覺得無力的時刻,可能是在提醒你該換個方法了。 -
Shift your focus: what’s one small thing you can control right now?轉換一下重點:你現在可以控制的一件小事是什麼? -
Breathe, reset, and remind yourself: this moment does not define you.深呼吸,重新出發,並告訴自己:現在的挫折,不能決定你是誰。 -
In the midst of frustration lies the seed of change.
在充滿挫折的泥土裡,往往埋藏著改變的種子。 -
Let your frustration be a spark that ignites your motivation.讓這份挫折感,變成你的推動力吧。
Upset
憂愁
-
Sometimes it is difficult to pinpoint what makes us feel upset, it is important to be kind to yourself in these moments有時候,我們很難確切指出是什麼讓自己感到難過;在這些時刻,對自己好一點是很重要的。 -
Feeling upset can be really draining, prioritise your well-being and focus on self-care有時很難指出是什麼讓自己感到沮喪,在這些時刻,善待自己很重要 -
It may be difficult but acknowledge the negative thoughts, listen to what your mind and body are telling you雖然不容易,但試著面對那些負面情緒,聽聽身心想告訴你什麼。 -
It’s okay to feel upset; your feelings matter.感到難過沒關係,你的感受很重要。 -
Pause and breathe — give yourself space to settle.停一停,深呼吸,給自己喘息的空間。 -
Let your emotions flow, then let them soften.讓情緒流過,再慢慢讓它平靜下來。 -
Be kind to yourself in this moment — you’re doing your best.此時此刻,請善待自己 — —你已經很努力了。 -
Your strength is greater than this moment of upset.一時的失意,抵不過你內心的堅韌。 -
Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you.你內心擁有超越任何困境與掙扎的力量,能讓你蛻變成最耀眼、最堅強的自己。 -
You've survived your worst days; trust in your strength to get through this”你已經撐過最難的日子,相信自己能度過這一次。
Scared
驚慌
-
Feeling scared doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of amazing things.感到害怕,並不代表你沒有能力成就偉大的事。 -
You are brave and resilient”你是勇敢而堅韌的。 -
If you are able to, speak to a trusted individual about what is making you scared如果可以,請你和你信任的人談談讓你害怕的事 -
This is your body telling you to stop and breathe, before anything else, focus on taking deep breaths in and out這是身體在提醒你停下來深呼吸,先放下一切,專注地慢慢吸氣、呼氣。 -
Sometimes, our fear stems from things beyond our control. We have to remind ourselves of that and focus on what we can control有時候,恐懼來自我們無法控制的事,提醒自己這一點,把注意力放在能掌握的事上。 -
If this feeling is persistent, it is completely okay to seek help如果這種感覺一直揮之不去,尋求幫助是完全可以的。 -
You are not alone in this moment; support and strength surround you.你並非獨自一人,身邊一直有支持你的力量。 -
Anchor yourself with a simple truth: I can take this one step at a time.用一句簡單的話穩住自己:我可以一步一步來。 -
Let your breath be your guide — steady, calm, and always returning you to peace.讓呼吸引導你 — — 穩定、平靜,並帶領你重拾內心的安寧。 -
Every time you face your fears, you become a stronger person.每一次面對恐懼,你都會變得更強大。
